Speaking Truth To Youth
In this short video series, hear directly from AWTT portrait subjects about
- What led them to become activists
- What continues to guide them and give them hope
- What advice they have for young people today
They say it best
- “Have a soft heart and tough skin”
- “Open your eyes, be astonished, do something”
- “Know the difference between right and wrong and act accordingly”
- “Love is what we need to create the world we want to inhabit”
Listen to them now!
Speaking Truth to Youth Videos
These Speaking Truth to Youth videos reflect AWTT’s belief that our portrait subjects are not superheroes but real people whose work is driven by moral courage and a passion for truth and justice. In these interviews, we hope to capture them in that spirit – sitting at home, sharing their thoughts in conversation. They are intentionally unpolished and authentic. We hope you enjoy a window into the lives of these models of courageous citizenship and realize that you, too, can be an activist – someone with the courage to act for social, economic, and environmental fairness. It’s your moment!